Sunday, April 22, 2012

Disneyland

When hubby and I went on vacation to California many years ago, we never had the chance to visit Disneyland. We've been to different tourist spots in CA like the Golden Gate, Universal Studios, Sea World, etc. but not to Disneyland. I told hubby I wanted to see it but he told me we were already low on money that time so he promised me that he will take me to Disneyland next time. Many years had passed but until now hubby's promise still remains a promise. I've been dreaming to see that place one of these days. I've seen some photos of my friends in Facebook who have been there and the more I wanted to go there.

I'm not losing hope. I believe that sooner or later, when hubby will have the money that he will fulfill his promise to me and buy some disneyland tickets and take me to Disney. I understand our situation right now that we have to do what we are called to do and that is to do the works of the Lord. We have our ministry and our service to the Lord comes first before anything else. Who knows, one of these days when we will have our furlough, we will go to Disneyland. The Scriptures says, "Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

0 comments: