Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My New Blog Has PR

It's been a while since the last time I updated this blog of mine and also my other blogs. I've been caught up with all the packing and moving to the Philippines. Finally we're here in my native land for 1 week already and we'll be here for a while. I thanked God for making it possible for us to come here. He answered our prayers and I can't thank Him enough. You're so good and awesome Lord!

When I got the chance to check this blog, I was surprised to see that it has already a PR despite the fact that I haven't updated it for a while and it's only less than a month old. It seems that the high and mighty G is being nice this time. Anyhow, thanks to all my co-bloggers who kept visiting this blog in my absence. I'll make it up to you guys. I'm back now and this time I mean business.

2 comments:

eva said...

great! keep it up.

http://www.evamee.blogspot.com/

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Lisa! I have been visiting you here for a while. That's what I thought when I didnt hear from you.

How's Philippines? I miss the food and everything there. Enjoy and congratulations for the PR