Sunday, September 13, 2009

More On Our Weekend Getaway

During our weekend get away in Tahlequah, Oklahoma, we went to watch the jeep rock climbing show on our second day there. The jeeps climbed the pile of rocks and went down a deep hole and then go up and down another deep hole again. Oh my, that’s a scary thing for me, they call it extreme wheelin’. Even if they will pay me, I will never dare to ride that thing. I would surely be screaming like a small kid.


There was also a classic car show. Those cars are old models but I bet they are expensive, maybe the price is the same as a brand new car if not more expensive. I'm not really fond of classic cars because I prefer the latest models. Besides, they are too pricey. I was just wondering why they cost a fortune. It doesn't make sense to me.


4 comments:

Kim, USA said...

Wow nice old cars I bet mahal na yan ngayon.

Grace said...

I am fond of these vintage cars. Whenever there is a parade, I always convince my husband that we go. :)

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

that sounds fun! nakaka thrill heheh ^_^

ganda ng mga old cars..

eva said...

i am glad you had a great weekend.

allaboutevamee
yellownpink
starbuckscitymug
jazmeenyou