Saturday, August 18, 2012

Free Sunglasses For Me From Firmoo

Hubby and I have been traveling most of the time while we are here in the states. We’ve been going back and forth from one city to another city. Summer here in Texas is so hot and my eyes needed sunglasses to protect it from the UV rays of the sun. I own one but it’s already old and a little loose on my face. I’ve been wanting to buy a new one but we had lots of expenses lately so I had to put it off and had to be contented with my old one. One day, I was going through my FB when one of my friends there posted the website where I can get a nice, stylish and free sunglasses by writing an article about their site in my blog. By the way, the website’s name is firmoo.com. Most of my blogger friends had already got their free sunglasses and wrote about it in their blogs. 

So I contacted Firmoo, submitted my blogs and when it was approved, I requested the sunglasses that I wanted. I was so excited when I got my 4 free wrap around sunglasses. It look fashionable and chic and they are light. I tried it all and it really fit me well. I love the colors that I got, green, turquoise, black and blue but I will just post the green color here. You can see the other colors that I posted in my other blog by clicking here. I never had green nor turquoise nor blue sunglasses before and I’m happy I have these now and it’s free courtesy of Firmoo. If you want to have one but you don’t have a blog to write about it, just go to their website and order the sunglasses that you want. If you’re a new customer, they will give it to you for free. Just pay the shipping. They have nice and affordable prescription eyeglasses too. Check it out and don’t miss out their great products. 




0 comments: