Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Miss My Exercise Equipments

Just looking at these photos made me miss my exercise equipments. I had been using these almost everyday when we were still in Texas. I like to exercise because it's good to my body. Most of the time, after I was done with my blogging I rode my stationary bike and bike for about 15 to 20 minutes. While biking I was listening to my subliminal CD for peace and happiness to remove my stress for the day. After I'm done with my stationary bike I ride my power rider for about 15 to 20 minute too. I set my timer so I know when it's up. I tell you, after I'm done with my exercise, I feel a lot better. I feel renewed and I felt I gained more strength. I also walk in my treadmill during cold weather because it's cold to go out walking this time of the year.

When we moved out of the country, I can't take with me my exercise equipments so I gave it away to my friends. I gave the treadmill and power rider to my pastor's wife and my stationary bike to my step-daughter Shelly. If only the shipping is not that much, I could have shipped it here. Anyways, I bought a new stationary bike a couple of months ago but can't afford yet to buy a new treadmill and power rider.

0 comments: