Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blog Awards

Chuchie gave me these two special Awards. Thank you girl for these awards and for always visiting my blogs and dropping EC. I appreciate it very much.

The Rules
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Make sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Here's the second award, the 2009 Friendly Blogger Award. This is quite a funny and enjoyable award to pass on to my sisters here in the blogosphere. Hopefully, you all will enjoy this award as I did...(don't cheat on this one)...Peace!

The Rules
1. Take a Photo of yourself (optional).
2. Do not change clothes,do not trim the hair,the main image is to be captured (optional).
3. Post a picture that is unedited (optional).
4. Post this instructions (required).
5. Tag people to show appreciation to them that touch your heart because of their friendly attitude (required).

I just took this photo of mine a few minutes ago using my webcam. I haven't washed my face nor took a shower yet, no face powder, lipstick or anything on my face. This is my natural look.

I would like to give these awards to Toni, Shelly, Chelle, Femikey, Rose and Ms. Marsha. Come on ladies, get your awards now. If you already have one of these, then feel free to grab the other one.

1 comments:

Rechie said...

Hello Ate Lisa, thnks for grabbing the awards...I dropped by here to drop ec and check out your new post..I noticed the blog's new look..