Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Captured

Thanks to Femikey for passing this captured photo tag. I don't have black and white but I have this sepia photo. This is all I got right now.

} Start Copy

" A good Snapshot stops a moment from running away."

When you photograph people in color you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in B&W, you photograph their souls! ~Ted Grant}

End of Copy


With me in the picture is Josh, hubby's 14 year old grandson. This was taken in their house last January when my hubby and I spent 2 nights with them before going here in the Philippines. When I just got there in the US more than 5 years ago, he was only 9 years old and shorter than me. Look at him now, he's taller than his lola. How time flies! I cherish this photo because it would be a while before I will see Josh again. Maybe he would be way taller than me next time I see him.

Now, Here is the rule in doing the Tag:

Copy the quotes above from start copy to end Copy. Replace the Photograph with your own or your loves ones' Black and White captured moments that you want to cherish for the rest of your life.

I would like to pass this tag to Richelle, Chuchie and Rose.

2 comments:

Rechie said...

Hello Ate Lis, thanks for this tag ha...I will post this as soon as i can have time promise..thanks for the linky love as well

Rechie said...

Ate Liz, xenxa medyo ntagalan pag-grab sa tag na ito te..busy ang life here hehehe....but ill grab this now
...Thanks again te