Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Top 10 EC Droppers

Thanks to all my EC droppers here. My apology because it's only now that I have the time to acknowledge and post here my top 10 EC droppers for the month of March. Anyhow, I want to express my heartfelt thanks to those who doesn't get tired visiting my blogs and dropping EC. Here they are.

Dropper # of drops
Chuchie's Hideaway 13
Let's Talk About Technologies 8
My Life's Events And Anecdotes 8
My Life's Journey in Italy 7
WhereAbouts 5
Kitchen Recipes by Chelle 4
Harvesting Dollars 3
Upgrade Your Life! 3
Reviews and Resources 2
Three Chies' Trends 2

3 comments:

Rechie said...

wow, it's nice seeing one of my blogs being the number 1 dropper..thanks for posting this ate liz

Rose said...

wow congrats to all your top 10 dropper list...

Chelle said...

Yeheey, dito na naman mga blogs ko... I hope this April dito pa rin name ko..:-)