Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cheap Lunch At Grandy's

Last year, hubby and I went to eat at Grandy's on different locations three times. When we were on our way to Alvarado June last year, hubby and I stopped at Highway 287 to have lunch. We wanted to go to Dairy Queen but it was on the other side of the road so we opted to go to Grandy's. I've seen in their menu that they have a country steak meal and it was their special for that day. Special means the price is discounted. So hubby and I ordered 2 steak meals with 2 side dishes each. I ordered fried rice and coleslaw for my side dish and hubby ordered macaroni and cheese and French fries. I tell you, that was the cheapest lunch we had in a long time in a restaurant. We only paid $7.98 for 2 meals. Their steak was good and they even gave us 2 dinner rolls each. I was so full after that. It was my first time to eat at Grandy's and I like it there. The next day, we went to eat again at Grandy's in Alvarado and I ordered the same menu. But it was not the special of the day so we paid more. Besides, the prices in Grandy's Alvarado are higher than in Hwy 287.

0 comments: