Friday, November 6, 2009

Pumpkin Patch In Denison

During our weekend getaway October last year, we had the chance to see the pumpkin patch in Denison. I've seen some photos of pumpkin patch before but that was my first time to actually see it for real. I was just curious to see the different kinds of pumpkins that they have there. Well, they have different varieties of pumpkins there and maybe it would be good in making a pumpkin pie. I love pumpkin pie but I don't know know how to make it from scratch. I use the canned pumpkins from the store whenever I make one. At the pumpkin patch, they have the hayride there but I didn't want to ride because that's not new to me. We have those in the Philippines. We call it "kuliglig". Here are some photos taken there.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Beautiful picture, Lisa. Thanks for sharing. :)

Kero said...

Thankies for the visit, Miss Lisa! would you like us to exchange links?