Saturday, October 15, 2011

Memories Of Panagbenga 2009

It was my hubby's first time to attend the Panagbenga in Baguio in 2009. We just arrived from the US that time and I took hubby there to watch the Panagbenga meaning Flower Festival. It has been his dream to go and watch it since I've been telling him how nice and beautiful it was. I've been attending the past festivals before I went to the US. My siblings and I went up in Baguio every year just to witness the said event. Lots and lots of people flocked to Baguio every year to watch it. You will see people every where. I know hubby don't like the crowd but he endured it just to watch it for the first time. We went to Burnham Park where the Landscaping Contest was being shown. We had to pay P30 each for the entrance fee. It was high because it was the opening day. The next day we went again and it went down to P10 each. We took pictures of the landscape entries. They were so beautiful and each landscape entry was unique. The landscapers were so creative. The winners were announced on the last week of the festival and they chose 3 winners, 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I didn't know who won though. Here are the photos of the landscape entries. Which do you think won?

entry No. 1

entry No. 2

entry No. 3

entry No. 4
entry No. 5

entry No. 6

entry No. 7

entry No. 8

entry No. 9


entry No. 10

entry No. 11
entry No. 12
entry No. 13
entry No. 14

1 comments:

Filipina said...

lis,its difficult to pick...all are nice! but I like entry # 10..have a nice day!