Friday, October 7, 2011

Dinner With Friends At Cici's Pizza

One restaurant where hubby and I love to eat is at Cici's. It's too bad they don't have that kind of restaurant here in my homeland. I was looking at my files and I found those photos that we took when we went to eat at the said restaurant 4 years ago in Wichita Falls. Our friends Pastor Yanie and his wife Sis Modie went to our house and spent the night with us. They are good Christian friends and we really enjoyed their company. They invited us to Cici's Pizza and we met there those people from their church in Bowie. They all came up in Wichita Falls and had a Christmas celebration at Cici's Pizza. It is a buffet restaurant that serves different kinds of pizza pies. They also have vegetable salad. The East Side Baptist Church paid our meals and it was really a blessing. Hubby had the chance to talk to Pastor Jamie Reed, their church pastor. I was only able to eat 4 slices of different pizza flavors and I already got full. That's the most I can eat. My hubby had eaten a lot though. He loves pizza pies. It's been a while since we ate there and we miss the foods. When we go back there next year, we will surely go there and eat.







0 comments: