Monday, August 17, 2009

I Thank God...

...for giving me another year in my life. I celebrated my birthday the 5th of this month but it was just a simple celebration. Hubby got out of the hospital on the day of my birthday. We spent a fortune for his hospitalization that's why he was not able to buy a gift for me. But I'm thankful to God because hubby is fine now and the doctors didn't find any serious illness in him except an inflamed colon due to colitis.

Last year during my birthday, hubby gave me silver jewelries as my birthday present, a matching silver necklace and bracelet with crystal stones that glitter like diamonds. They were so pretty and I like them. Before my birthday, I told my hubby that I'm not requesting any particular gift like I used to. I told him it's up to him what he wants to give me. So I was surprised when he gave me the jewelries. I hugged and kissed him. He asked me if I like his gifts. Of course I do like it. Hubby knows that I love jewelries. But my hubby is the best gift that God has given me. I won't trade him for anything else.

I thank God for everything. I thank God for all the years that He has given me and I thank Him for my life. Without Him I won't be in this world.


4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

belated happy bday po!

Me said...

Cute necklace... anyway happy belated birthday for you.

Regards,
Holiday With Mama

Gorgeous MUM said...

Belated Happy Birthday! What a lovely present!

Grace said...

Belated happy birthday, Lisa. Mabuti naman at nakalabas na ang asawa mo.
Ang gandang regalo nyan. :)