Sunday, July 31, 2011

Beach Resort Vacation

Hubby and I have been talking during lunch about our vacation in one of the beach resorts in the Philippines eight years ago. We attended a wedding in a beach resort in La Union  Hubby and I had planned earlier that we gonna spend three days there in that beach resort so we packed our bags and off we went. The wedding went well and was well attended. Lots of foods were served at the reception. Then after the wedding hubby and I went to our cottage that was reserved for us. It was a very nice and cozy cottage overlooking the beach and the sea breeze and sound of the waves were so relaxing. We even met a German guy next door who was also on vacation there.

It's been a while since hubby and I went on vacation in a beach resort. The last one we had was during our anniversary in 2003 just two weeks before we flew to the US. Our anniversary is fast approaching again and we want to it to be memorable. It would be nice if we can afford to go overseas and stay in one of the Costa Rica Villas in the world class Los SueƱos Resort & Marina. I'm pretty sure it would be fun and we will enjoy to the max seeing the place and take lots of pictures for my facebook. But checking on our bank account, this is not possible for now due to financial problem. Maybe we can go there next year when we have enough savings.

1 comments:

bbtoo said...

Reflect on what the Lord has done and give Him thanks. Hi there!!!! I’m here doing my blog walking. Have a peaceful Sunday!!!