Friday, August 12, 2011

Lunch At Texas Roadhouse

My first time to dine at Texas Roadhouse was 3 years ago with hubby. It was just a few minutes drive from our house. Hubby and I have eaten in almost all the restaurants in our city but we haven't tried that place yet. Hubby thought their foods might be pricey but I said who cares as long as it taste good. Hubby promised me that we will go there before we moved out of the city.

So on our last Sunday in that city after our worship service, hubby took me to that restaurant as he promised. We even took pictures outside before we went in. It was so cold that morning of December.




When we were inside while waiting on the foods that we ordered, we took some photos again. Hubby don't like taking photos but this time he was cooperative, lol! I took his photo first then he took mine.



Then finally, our foods were served and we were so eager to take our first bite. But of course, hubby have to say the blessing first before we eat. So before we started ravishing the foods, I took photos first the foods in my plate. I ordered chicken barbecue with veggies and rice and green beans on the side. Yummy!


Here's what hubby ordered, his favorite chicken fried steak and mash potatoes and sweet beans on the side.


Our foods were so good. I gave a thumbs up to Texas Roadhouse. Hubby and I were so much satisfied.

0 comments: