Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Visiting Bricktown Canal

Hubby and I have good memories when we went on vacation in Oklahoma City three years ago. We got to see the different tourist attractions in the city. The first thing we went to see in OKC was the Bricktown Canal. This is a copycat of the River Walk in San Antonio. Although there's not as much to see as in the River Walk because it was just constructed a few years ago, I enjoyed the scenery there and besides, it's not as crowded as the River Walk. Well, our visit to Bricktown Canal is not complete if we won't ride the Water Taxi so hubby purchased tickets for both of us. It was a bit pricey for a short ride, $7.50 each but we were on vacation so we might as well enjoy and splurge. The tour guide took us around Bricktown Canal and gave us some bird's eye view of the things and places we passed by. I kept clicking my digicam and also I took some videos. Take a look.









0 comments: