Monday, December 15, 2008

Hubby Tag

Below is a photo of my hubby and I taken at Luneta Park the first time he went there in the Philippines.


Can you remember the day you first met your hubby?
Yes. How can I forget a very memorable moment in my life?

When was that? (doesn’t have to be specific)
August 25, 2002 when he went to the Philippines and met me in person.

First impression.
Sweet and good-looking.

Were you attracted to him?
Definitely.

Were you friends before he became your bf?
We were corresponding in the internet and we became friends before he proposed to me.

What was the sweetest thing he did for you?
He traveled all the way across the globe to meet me. He quit his job to be with me while waiting for my visa to be processed. He said he miss me so much that he can't stand being away from me after we got married.

What are the things about him that you are thankful for?
He loves me unconditionally.
He is a Christian and He loves the Lord
He is faithful.
He is a responsible person and a good provider.
He understands me.
He loves my family like his own.
He's not picky with foods and he loves to eat Filipino foods.

This photo is our most recent photo together taken the other day.


*Now the rules are simple.
1. Foremost, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Pick your sweetest picture when you were still friends and post it on top of the questions and answers.
3. Another pic now that you are together post it after the questions.
4. Share to how many friends you like. Be sure to link them and send them a comment about the tag.
5. Enjoy doing it.
6. Let your hubby read it too.

I got this tag from Beth. Thanks for this! I enjoyed doing it. It reminds me of the past when I first met my hubby.

Now I'm tagging Dhemz, Grace, Selina, Toni, Lily and Richelle

Enjoy this tag 'cause I did! Do let me know after you're done doing it so I can read it in your blog.

3 comments:

Dhemz said...

Wow te..sweet naman ng love story nyo..galing ah! I am happy sa inyong dalawa..best wishes..kinikilig tuloy ako sa story mo..Actually te may tag na ako nito..at na tag kita..d mo lang siguro nabasa mensahe ko...hehhehe...send ko sayo yung link! Salamat ulit!

Grace said...

He-he-he... Na-shy man ako. :)
Ganda ng love story ninyo.
Thanks sa tag. Hmm... subukan ko.

Beth said...

ang ganda ng love story nyo! you're very blessed to have each other! thanks for linking me up and letting me know you did the tag.