Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Universal Studios Tour

It's exactly 5 years this month since my hubby and I went to Universal Studios in Hollywood. My friend Lina and her hubby took us there and they paid the entrance fee for us. They got the celebrity pass which was good for 1 year. If only we live near that place, we could have went back there and we won't pay anything. One day was not enough to see all the shows in that place.

We had a studio tour. We rode the bus and it took us around Hollywood. We had a great time seeing the places where the movie stars shoot their movies. We've seen how they create flood in just one click. They're very good in fooling people with the effect of the camera. They showed us how they make the plane and the bus shake when they're filming. I was fascinated of course. I've also seen KingKong there. He was still alive and kicking.

We went to watch live the movies Water World, Backfire, Spiderman, and a lot more which I can't remember. We watch in 3D the movies Shrek and Terminator. That was my first time to watch 3D movies and it was awesome! The most unforgettable experience we had was the Back To The Future ride. Oh boy, that was a great ride! It was like we were on the outer space. My hubby and I had so much fun and we enjoyed it very much. We stayed there until past 7:00 PM.

How I wish I can go back there again. It was really a great and unforgettable experience.


the red carpet entrance
at the Jurassic Park


inside Hollywood


with the famous Shrek
in front of the big concrete Christmas tree
we ate at Red Ribbon Bakeshop in Panorama City after touring Universal Studios

3 comments:

Shimumsy said...

i'm here to visit your new blog. nice. have a wonderful day.

Dhemz said...

wow what a trip! never been there....it looks like you really had fun Tlis....:)

Beth said...

My kids, me and my hubby would surely love to go there--esp my hubby who's a movie fanatic!!! Who wouldn't? It looks fun in every way and turn! :D