Sunday, September 11, 2011

Australia, One in My Top Lists To Visit

We've been here in my homeland for more than couple of years now doing missionary works for the Lord. I know my hubby miss his family back home in Texas. We're planning to go back there in the states and have a furlough sometime next year depending on our finances. I just wish that we can have a short vacation too in one of the countries that hubby and I have been wanting to see and that is the land down under called Australia. We could rent in one of those short stay apartments and then roam around the tourists spots there. I was browsing the apartments in melbourne and I've seen some nice apartments there.

I heard a lot about Australia and I was wondering why they called it the land down under. I did my research and I found out that Australia is the only continent with a permanent population that is entirely below the equator, hence the name, "Down-Under". That’s amazing! I didn’t know about that until just now. I need to check the accommodation in melbourne if ever hubby and I have the budget to go there and visit. I wanna see Melbourne and Sydney and of course their famous kangaroo. Australia is one in our top lists to visit next to Hawaii.

0 comments: