Thursday, September 29, 2011

At Long Beach Resort

A year ago, hubby and I went to the immigration office in San Fernando, La Union to renew his visa. It didn't take long to file it because there were no other customers there except us. We were done before lunch. The lady there told us to call her after 2 months to follow up. Then hubby drove to find a place to eat lunch. I suggested to him to go to the restaurant in beach resort to enjoy the fresh air and nice view. So we drove to Nalinac Beach Resort where hubby and I stayed for a couple of days more than 7 years ago. We were disappointed that their restaurant is not serving foods that time. So we went to the nearby resort, the Long Beach Resort and we're glad they are serving foods and they don't have many customers. Their restaurant is just by the beach so hubby and I enjoyed the view and the cool breeze. I don't care if the foods there were pricey but you can't beat the nice view and the fresh, cool air there. It was so relaxing. I wanted to take some photos but I was so disappointed that I didn't bring the memory card of my camera. I left it in my other purse when I had some of the photos developed. So we just used my camera phone but then the photos were not as vivid as that from my Canon digicam. Oh well, at least we had some souvenirs. By the way, hubby and I ordered fish steak with buttered vegetables and a choice of either fries or rice. Hubby chose fries and I chose rice of course. The meal was good, hubby had iced tea and I had water.







0 comments: