Sunday, September 11, 2011

It's Our Anniversary

It's 9 years today since I married the man that God gave me. How time flies! I remember he went to the Philippines to meet me in August 27, 2002. We didn't plan that we were going to get married. I thought he will just come to meet me personally. When I get to meet him in the airport, he gave me a hug and I got this feeling that it's like I've known him for many years already. The truth is I just met him in the internet the past three moths until he decided to come to the Philippines to see me. He then proposed marriage to me which I accepted and we tied the knot in September 11, 2002. Two different people from two cultures who fell in love and that's what you call magic! We had a whirlwind romance and he came and sweep me off my feet! Gosh! I love him!
I learned that if a person is God's will for you, no matter how short the time that you've known each other, you would end up with each other. God is the maker of our destiny and he answers prayers. I had a boyfriend for 4 years but he was not God's will for me. I thank God for He did not give that guy to me, instead He gave me my hubby. God is really good and He knows what's best for us.

0 comments: