Monday, September 26, 2011

Visiting Baguio

We've been to Baguio many times since we came back here in my homeland. I lost count how many times we went up there and visited the place.  Last 2009, we went up there and stayed for a while. My hubby had a good time there because he didn't sweat a lot unlike here in the lowland. The weather there is nice and cool. Hubby had been doing his daily walk there and he impressed me because he went out walking 3 to 5 times a day. He never did that here in our town. He said it's too hot to go out walking here. If only we have the money, we would like to buy a house there. I just keep wishing and praying. Who knows, God will grant us our desire in His time. Anyways, here are some pics of us taken in Baguio last 2009.




1 comments:

k and k world said...

great couple, keep it up:)